Monday 12 August 2019

VIEW FROM HOSPITAL ROOM AT NIGHT

View over part of Leeds at night.

The view from my hospital room the night before I came home. Yes home!
My hands are a little shaky still so there'll be a bit of a photographic gap while I regain my strength. Hopefully this will be short. But the good news is that, so far, the bone marrow transplant has been straightforward and trouble free. This can change in an instant and doesn't say anything about whether the leukaemia itself has been finally zapped. I won't know that for about eighty days.But reasons to be cheerful.

12 comments:

Andy said...

I wish you well.

liz said...

That is rather a lovely view. Good luck, Lucy. Keeping positive thoughts.

Anonymous said...

It is very good that you have had such a straightforward experience Lucy and I hope that it continues this way. You can build your strength slowly, don't push it too hard.

That image is better than I have ever had from a hospital.

Onward and upward!

Susannah Anderson said...

So far, so good! Hope you continue to heal.

Susan said...

A beautiful view, but I hope you don't have to see it again. I will pray the leukemia is zapped!

Walter said...

Love the color temp mix!Foreground is simply great too!

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

Thanks for your good wishes Andy.

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

Hello Liz. The lights at night transform what is a rather dour urban scene during the daytime. (And I'll try with the positive thoughts.)

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

Hello Toffeeapple. I was very fortunate this time in hospital and came out two weeks earlier than I had anticipated.

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

Thanks Susannah. Still doing well.

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

Thanks for your prayers Susan.

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

Hello Walter. Glad you like the photograph of the view from the hospital window.