Saturday 9 July 2022

ISLAND - 24th MARCH 2022

Small island in reservoir near Wainstalls, West Yorkshire with wind turbines in distance.

24th March 2022

For the first part of the year . . . I had pneumonia.
I was in the process of recovering when . . . on the morning of 24th March 2022 I went for a short walk and took this photograph. In the afternoon, I broke my hip. (I now have a metal one.) Looking forward to non-eventful times. (Apologies to those who know already for being repetitive. I'm gradually catching up on my various blogs.)

4 comments:

joaquín said...

Confiemos en que la mala racha haya pasado y que tu nueva cadera te permita largos paseos ara tomar hermosas fofos

Susan said...

Wow, that explains a lot. I'm sorry to hear this, but glad you are healing. I am, too, really slowly.

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

Thanks Joaquin. It's taking a long time but I'll get there.

Lucy Corrander : Photos said...

Susan - sorry to take so long before replying. How are you? I'm very out of touch so hadn't realised you too have been challenged recently. I hope you are currently well and happy.